Transcripts and Diplomas

Official Transcript

For a replacement transcript, visit the transcript webpage on the Office of Student Assistance (OSA) website. Please note that alumni who graduated before 1990might have to wait longer than the expected 10 business days for transcripts.  . To request your username and password, email your name and date of birth to, or call 1-877-8ALUMNI. A member of our Alumni Relations team will respond to all requests.

Unofficial Transcript

Alumni who graduated after 1990 and have received their username and password, can access their Unofficial Transcript via MyPace portal. Just login, click the Student tab, and search your Student Records to view your Academic Transcripts.

Replacement Diploma

For a replacement diploma, visit the forms webpage at the Office of Student Assistance (OSA) and complete the Request for Replacement Diploma form. Mail or fax your completed form to OSA.