As of February 1, 2015, Pace University will discontinue issuing alumni ID cards. Alumni in good standing will continue to have access to campus by visiting one of the security desk locations noted below, providing a government issued photo ID, and signing in. Alumni with current alumni ID cards may use this as their photo ID until August 31, 2015, but must enter and sign-in at one of the locations below.
• Front entrance of One Pace Plaza
• Schimmel Center entrance (Spruce Street)
• 41 Park Row
• 163 William Street
• Adhere to parking rules on campus.
• Check in with reception or front desk as appropriate for the building you are visiting.
• If you have questions or need guidance, call alumni relations at (914) 773.3109 or visit us in the Vineyard Building located behind Dyson Hall.
Pace Alumni in good standing may request their username and password to access computers in campus libraries and computer labs by emailing their name and date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 1-877-8ALUMNI. A member of our Alumni Relations team will respond to all requests.
PLEASE NOTE: Pace Law School alumni should contact email@example.com for access to the Law School facilities. All campuses are accessible to alumni with a valid photo ID during the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. only. Computer labs and libraries are closed to Alumni during finals, Commencement and holidays when the University is closed.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.